I need to start keeping a list of stuff I have to/want to read. I might also start keeping a list of stuff I have read. This should probably go on my Other Stuff page, but for now I’ll just dump a list here.
- The Salmon of Doubt by Douglas Adams (currently sitting on desk)
- The Communist Manifesto by Marx and Engels (currently sitting on floor next to bed)
- The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum (currently sitting on floor underneath The Communist Manifesto)
- Tao te Ching authorship attributed to Lao Tzu, translated by D. C. Lau
- The Spy Who Came in from the Cold by John le Carre
- A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking
- The Master and Margarita by Mikhail Bulgakov
They’re the ones I can think of at the moment. Undoubtedly there are many more that I have to read, including the rest of the Discworld series.
- The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene (currently reading but almost finished)
- Linked: The New Science of Networks by Albert-László Barabási (My Amazon review)
- Sourcery by Terry Pratchet
- How to Make Movies by Sidney Lumet
That’s a list of stuff I’ve read since February or so. I’m sure there’s some more fiction that should’ve been included in that list. Can’t have been very good then.
I feel like watching a sappy movie tonight, so may watch Addicted to Love with Meg Ryan on Channel 9.
Nigel just pulled into the driveway after driving from Caloundra.